Today I am grateful for:
1. A great few hours at home with my parents, and a yummy chili dinner
2. Clean laundry, leftovers, and toiletries for home
3. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. It’s bringing me such joy to read it.
4. Journaling and meditation by candles.
5. Brene Brown’s OLC course- this week’s assignment is awesome. Not only does it remind me to practice gratitude each day, but taking it to the next level through photography and artwork is fun! And, it gives me an excuse to have fun things to look at and to play with Over, my new favorite app that makes me think I’m an art director. I’m excited to embark on this week!