1. I’m slowly knocking out yearly doctor’s appointments, and today’s was the gyno. Not always the most pleasant experience, today’s meant sleeping in, a few free months of birth control, and a stop at Just Salad for lunch. All in all, this was a delightful start to my day (honestly)!
2. I found an awesome gift for my mom’s bday: a beautiful Satya bracelet. I love the meaning behind these pieces, and this one was on major sale. Lotus for infinite possibility, angelite for compassion and acceptance. I even picked up an extra for myself 😀
3. This Deniz Koyu mix that got me through my run this evening.
4. With some great advice from my good friends today, I’m going to dig deep, be brave, and express vulnerability to hopefully help a friend with a decision she’s making.
5. Getting my finances in order – this month was a bit of a big spend with our trip to Miami, but happily I’m able to cover everything. The universe provides, always.