Attitude of Gratitude time!
1. I’m finally having a night in after my vacation and lots and lots of catching up with friends. Laundry, cooking, and watching the Emmy’s never felt so good.
2. We saw a first cut of our new TV spots today, and the work is turning out amazingly. I’m really, really proud to be part of it and can’t wait to see how people react. The spots are beautiful and I think the content online will be even better.
3. Great weekend with wonderful friends. We celebrated my friend Jilly’s 30th birthday and it was a blast- hence the need to rest today. & sooooo many good pics.
4. Getting to spend time with my family yesterday- and sharing lots and lots of stories about our adventures in Europe. And beautiful weather hanging by the tiki bar.
5. I had a really nice walk home today- couldn’t find a Citi Bike unfortunately, but it ended up being really nice to just strolling, listening to music, and checking out the remains of the Union Square Green Market.
6. Early meetings = early ubers & a breezy commute. I am getting this on time thing down 😉
7. Soul night tonight- day 11 of the new 21 day meditation challenge, a new book to read, and a few writing exercises. Time to get that bliss.
8. Running into a friend on the street- and feeling really, truly authentic. I mean- how can you not be when you’re carrying 6 bags, after walking around the city for an hour? **The more I am who I really am…